PAALLEGH-L Archives

Archiver > PAALLEGH > 1999-09 > 0936908741

From: RAYMOND HOLSING <>
Subject: Re: [ALL] McKeesport Cemeteries
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 1999 13:25:41 -0700

Yes,all these cemeteries have/do service McKeesport.However the original
query asked for protestant cemeteries.In the early 1900,s religion &
ethnicity did make a big difference!For anyone who has intrest in the
Elizabeth area,Dravo cemetery is maintained by the Elizabeth Twp
Historical Society(located in Boston Pa.)Also there a two Lutheran cem-
eteries located in Greenock Pa.I have done research in several
cemeteries located in Coulter(S,Versailles twp.)One Catholic & one pro-
testant.