PAALLEGH-L Archives

Archiver > PAALLEGH > 1999-12 > 0945969008

From: "HIATT" <>
Subject: Re: [ALL] Re: PAALLEGH-D Digest V99 #707
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 12:10:08 -0500

My oldest aunt remembered an Aunt's married name! Mary Konopinski
(later changed to Konn) was born January 1891 in Pittsburgh. She
married a BRZINSKI (spelling unsure) and they had a daughter, Rose.

Hope this rings bells with someone. Sure would like to find Cousin
Rose and family.

We've been off-list for two weeks (on vacation) -- so here's a quick
list of who we're searching for in Allegheny County:
KONN (also KONOPINSKI or KANAPINZSKI),
HELFRICH (also HELFREY),
NOULLET