PAALLEGH-L Archives

Archiver > PAALLEGH > 2000-01 > 0947177269

From: "whillp" <>
Subject: Re: [ALL] LEECHBURG IN ARMSTRONG?
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 11:47:49 -0500

Monette,
Larry Thompson has some maps of when county lines were changed.
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Bridge/2338/

Also, the Armstrong site probably could tell you if and when the twp and
county lines changed.
http://www.pa-roots.com/armstrong/townships/townships.html
I had the same problem with Red Bank until I figured out it split into two
Red Banks under different townships.

No doubt someone here on the Allegh list will have that information at hand
as well.
Ruth