PAALLEGH-L Archives

Archiver > PAALLEGH > 2000-03 > 0954386252

From: "Toots" <>
Subject: [ALL] Fw: Pittsburgh city directories
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 22:17:32 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Toots <>
To: PAALLEGH-L <>
Date: Saturday, March 18, 2000 7:53 PM
Subject: Pittsburgh city directories

Dear Listers,
Does anyone have access to Pittsburgh city directories between the years 1905 and 1925? I think my great grandparents lived on Taylor St. in the Bloomfield district sometime during that time. My great grandfather, Conrad Meyers worked for the Carbon Steel Co., his wife was Mary Magdalena Weigold Meyers and they had two daughters that I know of, Liz Meyers (Leiser) and Mary Magdalena Meyers (Whipple). Where would the two girls have attended school? Could anyone check the directories for me as I live in Florida. Thanks for any help. Toots

This thread: