Archiver > PAALLEGH > 2000-03 > 0954564175

From: "Pauline Spring" <>
Subject: Re: [ALL] Pittsburgh city directories
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 20:42:55 PST

City directories for Pittsburgh go back to 1852. I have heard that there
may be scattered volumes even earlier. They are on microfilm at Carnegie
Library in Pittsburgh and were microfilmed by LDS--but don't know if they
are also available there. Call your local LDS Family Center--they should be
able to help you.