Archiver > PAALLEGH > 2000-06 > 0961819631

Subject: Re: [ALL] St. Clement Cem / Tarentum, PA
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 00:07:11 EDT

In a message dated 06/23/2000 8:39:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time,

Goes to prove, people should put tombstones on the graves. They don't
have to be expensive impressive ones. Just enough to keep the road off
them and to let the cemetery know that they shouldn't put the tool shed
I just found my guncle Mark Baldwin's (from PA ) grave in a Portland, Oregon
cemetery. One extremely kind employee offered to take pictures of his and
his wifes graves for me. She sent me an e mail today to tell me that the
stone is missing from his grave. Glad she went to take the pictures as they
are now looking into what happened to the stone.
Sally in Chino

This thread: