PAALLEGH-L Archives

Archiver > PAALLEGH > 2001-04 > 0988132830

Subject: Re: [ALL] RE: PAALLEGH-D Digest V01 #288
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 13:20:30 -0400

Eric,
This site does not have a serious problem. "YOU" are NOT writing to the
correct address. When you subscribed - YOU subscribed to
. At that time, you were also told how to
unsubscribe.

If you send your request to unsubscribe to:
we - other subecribers- will not be
subjected to your rudeness.

Clare in Fla.
(I am not the list owner)