PAALLEGH-L Archives

Archiver > PAALLEGH > 2001-07 > 0995828532

From: "Nancy Long" <>
Subject: Re: [ALL] Death Certificate Help
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 15:02:12 -0400

Brian,
I can't come up with a cemetery with the name Oak and then G or R but if you
have the capability of scanning the death certificate and e-mailing it to me
personally, I will do a little research on my list of cemeteries in
Allegheny County. Please, if you can do this, be sure to send it to my
personal e-mail address and NOT TO THE LIST. Also, let me know what religion
this person followed.
Nancy Long