Archiver > PAALLEGH > 2001-07 > 0996286790

From: "Thomas Hoey" <>
Subject: Re: [ALL] St. Joseph Cemetery - Carnegie
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 22:19:50 -0400

It's not a very large cemetery and I seem to have a knack for looking in the
right place: I was in St. Michael's Cemetery several weeks ago to take
photos of my grandparents' grave site. I had also recently found from the
1910 census that my grandmothers mother had eventually emigrated and was
living in Pittsburgh. On a whim I started wandering the cemetery and within
5 minutes had found my great grandparents graves (seems great grandpa had
emigrated also but had died before the 1910 census)

If serendipity doesn't do it I could either check with the Carnegie
Historical Society (they may have records) or call to find the location of
any particular grave - anyway the offer still stands.

Thomas Hoey
Hoey Family Genealogy Site