PAALLEGH-L Archives

Archiver > PAALLEGH > 2001-07 > 0996337517

From: "Teresa Geiger" <>
Subject: Re: [ALL] Re: St. Joseph Cemetery records
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 12:25:17 -0400

Cora,

Have you tried the McKeesport Heritage Center? They might have them.
Another place to look is the Elizabeth Twp. Historical Society. They have
the records for Volk's Undertakers and Willig's Funeral home. I think Volk's
records start around 1900 but check with them to make sure. Both were in
McKeesport and may have handled burials for St. Joseph's. You have to at
least know the year the person died for Volks Undertakers, I'm not sure
about Willigs.

Teresa