PAALLEGH-L Archives

Archiver > PAALLEGH > 2002-01 > 1012233664


From:
Subject: Re: [ALL] Allegheny City
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 11:01:04 EST


Allegheny City and the city of Pittsburg(h) were two separate cities until
1907, when Allegheny City was incorporated into the city of Pittsburgh. The
area that was Allegheny City is now the North Side of Pittsburgh.

Maggie


This thread: