PAALLEGH-L Archives

Archiver > PAALLEGH > 2002-04 > 1019773374

From: Al Lenkner <>
Subject: Re: [ALL] Hill St.
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 18:22:54 -0400

--=======287127F1=======

Tricia,

The closest Hill St to Bellwood Rd and Huber Lane would be about 1/8 mile,
aerialwise, west of Bellwood and Huber, on the other side of Whitaker
Creek. It runs from McWhinney north to E. Miller. It is in Munhall, a
short block from Main St. There is another Hill St in Duquesne but it's
quite some distance from Bellwood Rd.

Al

At 04:52 PM 4/25/2002, you wrote:

>It's on the same census sheet as Homeville Rd.
>Mifflin Township precinct 8.
>
>I lived on Huber Lane and Bellwood Rd, but am not familiar with Hill St.
>
>Thanks for your time,
>Tricia

>To look up your PASSWORDS at ROOTSWEB, go to Password Central
>http://passwordcentral.rootsweb.com

>To join Ancestry.com and access our 1.2 billion online genealogy records,
>go to:
>http://www.ancestry.com/rd/redir.asp?targetid=571&sourceid=1237
>

>---
>Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.