PAALLEGH-L Archives

Archiver > PAALLEGH > 2002-07 > 1027535882

From: "Bev Morris" <>
Subject: Re: [ALL] Search Tip Genealogy Books
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 11:44:11 -0700

Carol,
Good info! When you get the book, please let me/us know if it's useful. I
think my immigrant Irish ancestor came to America a little later, but she
was born in 1848, County Cork, Ireland. She died in 1923 in Pittsburgh. Her
name was Bridget/Delia THORP(e), daughter of Henry THORPE and Anna LOGAN.
Never could find anything on her parents; just their names on Bridget's
death certificate. Bridget married Henry J./John Henry TAYLOR born in
Massachusetts.
Thanks
Bev in Calif.