PAALLEGH-L Archives

Archiver > PAALLEGH > 2002-11 > 1037642132

From: "MaryLee Smith" <>
Subject: Re: Fw: [ALL] CITY DIRECTORIES
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 10:55:32 -0700

Debby -- Are you still doing lookups in the city directories? If so, I am
trying to locate a

JAMES P. (PAUL?) CONLEY
born June 8, 1860
Sharpsburg, PA

next time he turns up is in 1900 census, living at Diamond/Union, working at
National Biscuit Co.
he marries one CATHERINE V. BECK on Nov. 6, 1900; thereafter his surname is
spelled CONNOLLY.

I would be interested in his early years -- his parents' names -- whatever.
If you have the time.

Thank you in advance for your help ;-)

--MaryLee Smith
(Phx. AZ)