Archiver > PAALLEGH > 2003-01 > 1041465913

From: "Pat" <>
Subject: RE: [ALL] Re: PAALLEGH-D Digest V02 #629
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 19:22:32 -0500

do you happen to know where this store is? I would love to go and purchase
them. This Christmas I was fortunate, my children put thier money togather
and bought me some CDs from old Butler County newspaper to 1901 and my
husband purchesed me 2 volumes of the Butler County Cemeterys. I am in
search of items like this to help me with my Allegheny county search.

eBay, although the woman auctioning these CDs also has a store where you
can purchase them for about $19.

At 03:15 PM 1/1/2003, you wrote:

>Where does one get any of these CD "Directories", and how much do they
>R. Mollenauer Jr.

Checked by AVG anti-virus system (