PAALLEGH-L Archives

Archiver > PAALLEGH > 2003-01 > 1044063723

From: "Bill Benson" <>
Subject: RE: [ALL] Re: PAALLEGH-D Digest V03 #57
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 20:42:03 -0500

Port Perry was at one time "Perierstown" and a thriving community. Braddock
was known as Braddocksfield and was mostly farms and coal mines until the ET
mill was erected. The lock and damn built there ( I think #3 ) was the
reason for the growth of "Port Perry". At one time it was "the" hub of the
area.

Bill