PAALLEGH-L Archives

Archiver > PAALLEGH > 2003-08 > 1060213042

Subject: Re: [ALL] Re: VICK references 1850's
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 23:37:25 +0000

Linda, thanks, I think. :-} I too used the old clunkers for some time
(not telling the list how long), and yes unjamming the keys was fun. {:--I
appreciate the education ( how did I miss that). Sorta like Rudolph and the
Schmidt house. Again Thanks...
--
Remember to pray for all the
leaders of the world, and