PAALLEGH-L Archives

Archiver > PAALLEGH > 2003-08 > 1060536502

From: "Linda Braund" <>
Subject: [ALL] Free book--"The People of Penn's Woods West" by Lee Gutkind
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 13:28:22 -0400

Once again, I find myself with a duplicate book, and am offering it to the
first person who contacts me privately OFF THE LIST at . (If
you reply to the list, I will ignore the request.)

>From the back cover: "In The People of Penn's Woods West, Lee Gutkind
focuses on individuals--a cooper, a blacksmith, an innkeeper, among
other--to capture the large and small events that shape the face of
contemporary western Pennsylvania. Entertaining and warm, this collection
of vignettes and portraits brings to life the history and lore of a
resilient people."

Good luck!
Linda

Linda Braund (Pittsburgh)

Researching these surnames:
Braund, Eichenlaub, Gartner, Karl, Mang, McGovern, Meier, Schad, Thoma,
Waltz

Gartner Genealogy Web Site:
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~gartner/gartner.htm

Waltz Genealogy Web Site: