PAALLEGH-L Archives

Archiver > PAALLEGH > 2003-08 > 1060570961

From: Rich Bentley <>
Subject: [ALL] Re:Patentees of Pittsburgh & Allegheny / Digest #363
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 20:02:41 -0700

For those of us who missed the original posting of the URL for the Patentees of Pittsburgh & Allegheny, I found it at the Carnegie Library site:

http://151.201.61.20/locations/scitech/ptdl/pgh/pghlist.html

also found my 2g-grandfather, P.C. Reniers, had a couple of patents.
Anyone else working on RENIERS?

--RB

wrote:

> Subject: [ALL] Website: Patentees of Pittsburgh & Allegheny City 1790-1879
> Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 19:15:05 -0400
> From: "adamslab" <>
>
> This website names all of the patentees from Pittsburgh and Allegheny City in the time period noted above.
> I found it interesting. I was trying [without success] to verify a family tradition that my great grandfather Erdlen invented, although likely did not own the patent, a type of lock-washer while he was employed at the Black Diamond mill.
> Note that the Allegheny City list is a separate link at the bottom of the webpage.

This thread: