PAALLEGH-L Archives

Archiver > PAALLEGH > 2003-08 > 1060638504

Subject: [ALL] Re: William CARSON
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 17:48:24 EDT

Regarding the two posts below there is a William CARSON married to a Nancy
BENNETT, 1821, at the Trinity Episcopal Cathedral, Pittsburgh, Allegheny Co.,
PA. This information taken from the archived records of this church, Volume 1.

I located this name while searching for the marriage of my 2nd
greatgrandfather, James CARSON who married my 2nd Gr-grm, Mary GEER, 18 Dec 1828, at the
above given church.

Still searching for James' parents and siblings. According to the archived
records for the Allegheny Cemetery, Lawrenceville, Allegheny Co., PA, James
CARSON was born 1800, Carlisle, Cumberland Co., PA; and died 1875, Old Allegheny,
Allegheny Co., PA.

Anyone have CARSONs from the Cumberland Co., PA area, ca. 1800?

Thank you for your time.

Marybeth Corrigall