PAALLEGH-L Archives

Archiver > PAALLEGH > 2003-08 > 1060641894

From: "Carol Movahed" <>
Subject: Re: [ALL] Where is Chatham Street
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 18:44:54 -0400

I'm a native Pittsburgher and Chatham is a rather common name in downtown
Pittsburgh. For one thing there is Chatham College and Chatham Center
located near the present-day Mellon Arena (former Civic Arena). I'm
assuming that Chatham Street might be located in the vicinity of Chatham
Center.
Names that I'm researching from Allegheny County: BARRY (Pittsburgh's North
Side and Wilkinsburg area); HARTZEL (Wilkinsburg area).