PAALLEGH-L Archives

Archiver > PAALLEGH > 2003-08 > 1060747607

From: "Candice Buchanan" <>
Subject: [ALL] Waynesburg College Graduates 1852-1926 online
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 00:10:40 -0400

Graduate photos (beginning in 1852), class rosters and graduation catalogues are included in this database that I have been working on since April. Many Greene County, Washington County and Fayette County names are included + more

A full explanation of the collection and its sources is posted on my site. Just visit my homepage then scroll down to where it says "Waynesburg College Alumni Collection" and click on that phrase.

Please read through this main page and email me with any questions. From that page there are links to a name index (special for the Alumni Collection) or a class year index. You can also go straight to one of the very interesting graduation catalogues.

This database is brand new so I am anxious for feedback and definately want to know of broken links, etc. I have much more to add in details, such as tombstone photo links, obituaries, etc. There are also some photos I need help identifying and locating. Contributions are very welcome. I just wanted to go ahead and post what is done since so many photos are included that I think people will enjoy.

Here's my homepage address: http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~candicelynnb/

Thanks,
Candice

This thread: