PAALLEGH-L Archives

Archiver > PAALLEGH > 2003-08 > 1060803775

From: Carrie Hogue <>
Subject: Re: [ALL] Railroad Stops 1875 Baltimore-Ohio RR
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 12:42:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Vince, my Dad worked for the B&O in New Castle PA from 1943 until his death in 1953. They had a large facility called the Roundhouse in Mahoningtown section of New Castle where there was also a station. We often took the train to PGH. My Dad's jobs as a fireman on the B&O took him as far west as Willard Ohio. There were several stops I believe from the west to PGH but, it's so long ago I can't remember. Carrie in CA