PAALLEGH-L Archives

Archiver > PAALLEGH > 2004-01 > 1074450379

From: "Marcia Duggins" <>
Subject: Re: [ALL] 1880 census
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 13:32:45 -0500

Thanks for the input from y'all (see how dixie I've become!). But in the
case in which I'm interested, these two little girls were listed with their
Father and Mother and siblings. The person who told us about the lines thru
the names is a Mormon and a nurse at our hospital. She taught the genealogy
class I attended when I first got started in genealogy, back in 1983. She
had been teaching the classes for several years and was really a font of
knowledge!

Thanks anyway

Marcia