PAALLEGH-L Archives

Archiver > PAALLEGH > 2004-11 > 1101166154

From: "E J GEISER" <>
Subject: Re: [ALL] Still Active?
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 17:29:14 -0600

Before anyone starts answering all of these inquiries they should look how
old they are. For instance Sally's is from Nov. 12th. Apparently they are
still trying to empty the pipe line of all the stacked email. To see how old
an email is high light it go to FILE>PROPERTIES and near the bottom will be
today's date and above it the date the email was sent. Most of the inquiries
are over a week old. If we stop all the emails about the delay, they clear
out the old stuff quicker.
Jim