PAALLEGH-L Archives

Archiver > PAALLEGH > 2006-04 > 1145961035

From: "Judy Florian" <>
Subject: Re: [ALL] Index to book - Sterling [was under subject: Copyright]
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 06:30:35 -0400

May I inquire about the Sterling family? I am looking for
parents/sibs/relatives of Marshall Ney STERLING. Ney might be a surname -
maybe his mother's maiden name? Not sure where in SW PA that Marshall was
born; likely it was the Ten Mile area of Washington Co. or maybe in Fayette
Co. Marshall married Ida M. Lane in Washington. Rev. Andrew J. Sterling of
Fayette might have been a relative.
Thanks for checking the Sterling part of the book.
Judy

--
~~As a microcosm of society at large, if we cannot be respectful to each
other on the internet, how can we be respectful to others in person. ~~

This thread: