PAALLEGH-L Archives

Archiver > PAALLEGH > 2006-09 > 1157330338

From: "Louise Stanzione" <>
Subject: Re: [ALL] Cannot locate Adam MILLER death, Pittsburgh, 1927
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2006 20:38:58 -0400

Joseph,
One more thing, try this link to the Allegheny River Family Archives
website. Norm Meinert the site owner has put up some nice tombstone
inscriptions there. Many, many cemeteries. give it a look-see.
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~njm1/

I found an Adam Mueller in St. Mary's, section F, buried 1929. Check them
out.
Louise