PAALLEGH-L Archives

Archiver > PAALLEGH > 2007-04 > 1175548645

From: "Norma Fischer" <>
Subject: Re: [ALL] Cemetery look-ups
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 17:17:25 -0400

Mac,
Adeline and Alfadine Coleman were twin sisters and were in my class from
7th. thru 12th. at Moon Twp. You were only a grade behind us so you should
remember them. I have no idea who their parents were but you might know. I
don't know if there were any other siblings nor where the family might have
lived. Check our Yearbooks, oh great one. FYI in case readers wonder about
your age, you graduated in 1941. GOTCHA!!!