Archiver > PAALLEGH > 2007-04 > 1176075824

From: annie <>
Subject: Re: [ALL] CUBBAGE
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 19:43:44 -0400

could you give any more info? when was Annie Lambie born and where in
Allegheny Co?

The CUBBAGE family that I am related came to the area around
Chartiers/Robinson Twp and worked initially for Campbell. It was
Alexander Gilfiallan who helped James Cubbage with naturalization--
Alexander GIlfillan was married to Martha Boyd-- Gilfillan was
originally a member of the Bethel Pres Church which is where Martha is
buried-- and yes, somehow I connect into the Boyd line as well-- and
the Gilfillan family took care of my family plots well into the 20th

while David is not a typical male name of the line, perhaps I can lead
you in the right direction if I know more. There would be several
suspects for his parents--- what did he name his children, in
particular his sons? Where did he live?