PAALLEGH-L Archives

Archiver > PAALLEGH > 2007-04 > 1176218070

From: "Paul Bauer" <>
Subject: Re: [ALL] Hoffmann - St. Joes
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 11:14:49 -0400

Fran,
See:
http://www.diopitt.org/archives/St.%20Joseph%20Mt.%20Oliver%20Photos%20Page.
htm

This is the Diocese of Pgh archives page. While there, you may want to look
into how to contact them to search their records for your Hoffman marriage
and subsequent children that were baptized.
Prior to 1870, Mt. Oliver folks were baptized at St. Michaels.

I have Joseph Hoffmann md Johanna Scheirer (1854-1931).
They had one son, Peter Hoffmann (1876-1952).

Paul Bauer