PAALLEGH-L Archives

Archiver > PAALLEGH > 2007-04 > 1176783540

From: "Jane Remly" <>
Subject: [ALL] Poland Question...
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 04:19:00 GMT

Dear Robert:
So if around the turn of the century an immigrant to the USA told that he came from German Poland and his wife said that she came from Russian Poland: do you think that she really said: Prussian Poland ?
Then where was German Poland ?
Thanks for any answer you can give....I have long wondered about these answers.
Regards, Jane