Archiver > PAALLEGH > 2007-04 > 1176853043

From: "Jeff Coleman" <>
Subject: Re: [ALL] COLEMAN CARTER marriage Pittsburgh 1860
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 00:37:23 +0100

Thanks Larry

If Eliza was visiting a CARTER uncle, the brothers of her father I have not
traced yet were
William Baron,b 1794, Pascoe b 1796, Samuel b 1798 (?? - I may have traced
his widow in 1851), John b 1805 and Burnard b 1810, all born in Cornwall.
All are likely to have been mariners or shipbuilders, and a number of them
may not have survived to 1860.

It seemed more likely that Charles COLEMAN might have had relatives in
Pittsburgh area, as he came from a coal and iron producing area of South
Wales from which many migrants travelled to Pa.