PAALLEGH-L Archives

Archiver > PAALLEGH > 2007-04 > 1176859274

From: Robert Jerin <>
Subject: Re: [ALL] Poland Question...
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 18:21:14 -0700 (PDT)

It was not German Poland... that part was called Prussia... Germany did not exist until around 1850!

Robert

Al Lenkner <> wrote:
Jane,

German-Poland was the northern part of Poland that the Germans took
or annexed between 1764-1796.
Russian-Poland was the eastern part of Poland that the Russians took
or annexed between 1764-1796.
Austrian-Poland took the southwest part of Poland between 1764-1796.

Al