PAALLEGH-L Archives

Archiver > PAALLEGH > 2007-04 > 1176866055

From: "MaryLee Smith" <>
Subject: Re: [ALL] Some help on information on Civil War Men
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 20:14:15 -0700

There was no Army of Pennsylvania, per se, in the Civil War, to the best of my knowledge. There were so many different regiments which were mustered in Pennsylvania. Do you have any clue about your ancestor[s]
that might provide a link as to which regiment? I will send a page to follow -- Samuel P. Bates History of Pennsylvania Volunteers -- you can click on each 'volume' & search the names (a daunting task, but....)

\MaryLee