PAALLEGH-L Archives

Archiver > PAALLEGH > 2007-04 > 1177325969

Subject: Re: [ALL] WIFI at Carnegie
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 06:59:29 EDT

In a message dated 4/23/2007 6:51:15 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

If you go to the Carnegie LIbrary website
and do a site search for wifi, you'll find instructions on how to link up to
their system

OK, I am laughing. Isn't that like "Catch 22"? If you can't get onto the
internet for the library, go to the library website for directions. I WOULD
if I could get on the internet to access their website.

My friend is going to go back and do the grunt work for me. She doesn't
have a laptop, so WIFI will have no affect on her.

Thanks everyone for your input.

Nancy