PAALLEGH-L Archives

Archiver > PAALLEGH > 2007-04 > 1177772902

From: Norm <>
Subject: Re: [ALL] Methodist Church Graveyard Liberty Street 1884
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 11:08:22 -0400

Listers,

I should read my own web pages.

In my earlier email about the Allegheny Cemetery Section 29 lot owners
list, it had been previously submitted by Donna Maloy and indicated the
same information I posted. My apologies to Donna. Donna's contributed
owners list may be viewed at:

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~njm1/lotlist2.htm

Sorry for the duplicatioin and any inconvenience.

Regards -- Norm Meinert

<<

Message: 6