PAALLEGH-L Archives

Archiver > PAALLEGH > 2007-04 > 1177963578

From: "Sandra L Brandon" <>
Subject: Re: [ALL] House numbers
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 15:08:54 -0500

My great-great grandmother had a grocery store in Sheraden. I have a
picture of the building when it was a grocery with double doors in the
center and large display windows on either side. The upstairs was used as
living quarters at that time. The front was renovated and there is no hint
of the old storefront. You may be looking at it and don't know it :)

Sandra