PAALLEGH-L Archives

Archiver > PAALLEGH > 2007-06 > 1181523526

From: "J T Walton" <>
Subject: Re: [ALL] Old Photo preservation
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 20:58:46 -0400

Jeannine,
Try a scrapbook store. I have a product called Un-Du Adhesive Remover.
It safely removes sticky goo from photos, etc. The store should have good
preservation ideas. Then you can mount them on acid-free paper, o however
you want to save them. If not a scrapbook store, try the yellow pages for
photo restoration.
Preservation is important and lots of people are there to help you.
Good luck,
Jeannette