PAALLEGH-L Archives

Archiver > PAALLEGH > 2007-06 > 1181530148

From: "Caren Gimper" <>
Subject: Re: [ALL] Old Photo preservation
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 19:49:08 -0700

Thanks Jeannette...I'm going to try it...We tried to get my grandmother
especially, to identify her photos before she went totally blind..Well, it
never got done :(

Caren

Searching from Pittsburgh: Gimper/Gimber, Bour, Brahm, Huebner, Schaffer,
Koelsch (sp?), Koelsen (sp?)

Caren Gimper
Knotz Made
www.knotzmade.com