PAALLEGH-L Archives

Archiver > PAALLEGH > 2007-06 > 1181565425

From: "Jeannine" <>
Subject: Re: [ALL] Old Photo preservation
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 08:37:05 -0400

Ah, Al, you break my heart! :)

Yes, I know that what is truly valuable about the picture is those pictured.
The photos that I mentioned opened up a whole new branch of the tree for me.
They verified censuses that I wasn't sure of, and caused my grandparents to
remember people they had never mentioned. However, the archaeologist in me
hates the idea of seeing the originals in such bad shape.

I have scanned them all in, but I have yet to learn how to play with them in
photo programs. Luckily most of them are clear. I can't cut most of them out
because there are others on the reverse side. I think I'll be trying to
"Undu" them!

Jeannine