PAALLEGH-L Archives

Archiver > PAALLEGH > 2007-06 > 1181567723

From: "Jeannine" <>
Subject: Re: [ALL] Old Photo preservation
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 09:15:23 -0400
References: <012a01c7ac64$78ae62b0$0bc8d7cc@compaq5170><005f01c7abb4$dfc45f00$2d01a8c0@grammy><e3afe72a0706101700p4010b66ct8a69f2866be3b79d@mail.gmail.com><01d201c7abbe$e46a34d0$6200a8c0@laptop01><009001c7abc3$b08028f0$6401a8c0@fwalton><9BCD74FFFE7C4DBD8462A4D549C2979F@MommyPC><009e01c7abc6$270c2490$6401a8c0@fwalton><17E47E6E9143414CAD27F0FFFA53DE87@MommyPC><022c01c7ac25$e70bdbf0$6200a8c0@laptop01> <466D45BB.6020107@epix.net>

Good recommendation. I do save them as jpegs because that's the way I
download them onto my family tree site. Is there a way I can convert them
now, or will I have to rescan them?

Jeannine