PAALLEGH-L Archives

Archiver > PAALLEGH > 2007-09 > 1190762067

From: "BonnieM" <>
Subject: Re: [ALL] messages
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 19:14:27 -0400

I do.

Wordplay won't disguise the fact that this was unnecessary and a little
research beforehand would have shown that.

Some will agree, some won't, and at the end of the day nothing changes. If
people are satisfied with that effort, well then I guess they just are and
pehraps I'm in the minority.

But I'm certainly not joining the "well done!" brigade. I'm sure I'm not
alone, but most people won't confront a defensive person. I tend to dislike
the "pity me" attitude that has been shown. I never tolerated that with my
kids, I sure won't with adults.

I guess I comprehend now why Pennsylvania is so behind on getting things
done compared to other states, genealogy-wise. And before I get hit on that,
I'm a native, so I can say it.

Next time, do the research first.

Bonz