PAALLEGH-L Archives

Archiver > PAALLEGH > 2008-01 > 1200139843

Subject: Re: [ALL] Northside church
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 07:15:09 -0500 (EST)

> Richard,
Ethnic origin often determined where they would bury a person. The two
major German oriented cemeteries were, St. Peter and St. Michael.
Polish St. Adelbert, Irish used Calvary which is actually across the river
in Greenfield. Loretto cemetery which is considered German in the past and
is still used today by many eastern European families.
With a child that young where she was buried might depend on who in the
family owned a lot in a cemetery. They often buried small infants on top
of someone else. If someone had a lot in old St. Joseph/St. George (now
called St. John Vianney, she could be buried there.
I doubt if she has a headstone, but if you give me here name I will look
on my lists
HELEN L>

Patti;