PAALLEGH-L Archives

Archiver > PAALLEGH > 2008-01 > 1201006787

From: "lapiubella1" <>
Subject: Re: [ALL] Civil War Research
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 07:59:47 -0500

JoAnn, you might want to look here, this is a neat group of digital records
at the PA State Archives.
(I couln't find your guy. Maybe you can!)
http://www.digitalarchives.state.pa.us/archive.asp

I also couldn't find him in 1870, 80, or 1900.
I only found him in 1860 in Plum, 9y, with his Dad(?)James,wagonmaker, and
(Uncle?) John's household.