PAALLEGH-L Archives

Archiver > PAALLEGH > 2008-02 > 1203613780

From: "John Steitz" <>
Subject: Re: [ALL] Gordons in 1900 census, Proximity question
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 12:09:40 -0500

Jeanne
Pittsburgh Catholic Diocese is very helpful also. It takes a little while
but they have helped me quite a bit. You can google them to get contact
info. If those are you relies I wouldn't be surprised that info to show up
from what I have seen. Often parents named in weddings, baptism sponsors,
marriage witnesses etc.
john