PAALLEGH-L Archives

Archiver > PAALLEGH > 2008-09 > 1221177178

Subject: Re: [ALL] Old Pittsburgh Post-Gazette newspapers to be digitized byGoogle
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 19:52:58 EDT

damn emials.

The first 3 links google gave me had ONE from the year I requested and next
two were recent years. The next 3 pages were all PAY $2.95

Where are the FREE Google pages. I have gotten one of them before but can't
seem to do it again.
This is frustrating. How does Google expect people to use this if it is so
confusing to access?

In a message dated 9/11/2008 7:40:48 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,