PAALLEGH-L Archives

Archiver > PAALLEGH > 2009-09 > 1252450812

From: william muller <>
Subject: Re: [ALL] Kunigunde
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 16:00:12 -0700 (PDT)

I don't know an English translation (if there is one), but I had an aunt who was Catharine Kunigunde Dippold which suggests that the translation would not be Catharine.

Bill Muller
See reports of the efforts to create a NEW migrating Eastern flock of Whooping Cranes at
http://www.operationmigration.org/Field_Journal.html

Smail: 18 Meadow Walk Court
Fletcher, NC 28732
Tel. 828-684-6899