PAALLEGH-L Archives

Archiver > PAALLEGH > 2009-09 > 1252495162

From: Robert Jerin <>
Subject: Re: [ALL] Kunigunde
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 04:19:22 -0700 (PDT)

What I was trying to say in my reply is that if you try Google (which is less than 100% accurate) for translating Kunigunde you get the translation of .....
Cunegonde

I have tried this several times and not once did I get Lucinda.  Even reversing this shows no connection between these names

Robert Jerin