PAALLEGH-L Archives

Archiver > PAALLEGH > 2010-05 > 1272907822

From: John Steitz <>
Subject: Re: [ALL] St Joseph's Orphanage
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 13:30:22 -0400

Marilyn at Carnegie was very quick to respond:

According to our information, whatever records exist are held by the
Diocesan Archives.
What information where you seeking on the orphans? Or are you interested in
the orphanage itself?

Marilyn Holt
Pennsylvania Department
Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh