PAALLEGH-L Archives

Archiver > PAALLEGH > 2010-10 > 1286905580

Subject: [ALL] Eicher, Stillwagon, Gold
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 13:46:20 -0400

Hi,
I am looking for more information on the William Stillwagon (b. 1833) family who lived in Ludwick boro, Westmoreland Co (1880 census). He married Juliann Eicher (b. 1835) in 1860s. Their daughter Ann married Florence Gold and moved to Allegheny Co.

William Stillwagon may have originally been from Fayette Co., but I cannot locate him in any census. Josiah Decker Stillwagon had a son William the same age. Can anyone confirm for me that they are the same William?

Any and all help appreciated.

Thank you.
Carol

This thread: